Each year in July and August, KiDiMu Explorers, embark on amazing adventures
with science, arts, imaginative play and more.
WHY CAMP OUT WITH KiDiMu?
- Campers enjoy the unique stimulating Museum environment with indoor AND outdoor fun.
- Each carefully crafted camp curriculum offers educational enrichment AND fun.
- Campers enjoy a small-group environment and guidance from experienced instructors, supported by teen assistants.
- Campers enjoy unstructured Museum playtime each day of the camp.
- Admission to KiDiMu is included with camp tuition for the camper and one accompanying adult.
- Each camper receives a cool KiDiMu T-shirt.
- All campers make friends and have a blast!
PLAY AND LEARNING HAND IN HAND
The KiDiMu Summer Camp program follows Washington State Early Learning and Development Guidelines, and promotes skills necessary for academic success. Through guided discovery, provided by experienced instructors, KiDiMu explorers engage in meaningful and fun hands-on learning.
Limited scholarships are available each year. To inquire, please contact Helpline House or KiDiMu’s education director Lauren Henry at email@example.com.
Call the Museum at 206.855.4650.